This World is full of different types of people. Everyone differs from other by their thought. Everyone wants to be successful and it is very difficult to understand everyone. It is a complex thing to pinpoint why an elderly woman wants to conceive however there are many challenges related to this.
There is the high risk of miscarriage in women above the age of 35, there could be congenital abnormalities, the risk of pre-eclampsia, increased risk of complications for mother and infant, blood pressure and increased risk of complications during delivery etc.
In 2016 when Daljinder Kaur (a 70-year-old woman) gave birth to a son after 5 decades of marriage, she was the oldest woman in India who gave birth to a baby. She is not only the elderly woman who conceived in old age but there are many. The science of fertility is moving forward and It's no wonder. Science makes many new discoveries of this kind that are very fond of us.
The age of the oldest women who give birth in the UK is on continuous growth. Thanks to new technologies, it has become more viable to have children over the age of 35, when the age of a woman is considered high.
Some Interesting Examples Are:
- Sharon Cutts was already a grandmother when she became the mother of triplets. At 55 years old, Cutts had 4 adult children. But her boyfriend, Mr. Stuart Reynolds, who was 40 years old wanted his own children.
- Janet Bosher is 67 years old woman who gave birth to Sarah and James at the age of 58 in September 2002. She was able to conceive her twins through IVF treatment. Her husband was sterile, the couple did not have their own biological children. But they still wanted to have a family.
- Elizabeth Adeney is the oldest mother in the UK. She became a mother at the age of 66 years. She gave birth to a boy named Jolyon. She also conceived a child through IVF technology. This is a technology or new idea that can change the world.
- Dawn Brooke is the oldest mother founded in the UK who conceived a child at the age of 59 years. Brooke gave birth to a healthy boy on 20th August 1997 and his name was Harry. At that time her husband was 64 years old.
- Karen Johnston's gave birth to twins at the age of 54 years old and became the mother of her ninth and Tenth children. The interesting part of this is that her every child alternated in a perfect boy-girl pattern.