Overeating is a disorder which not only affects physical health but causes a lot of stress at mental and emotional levels because you know that there is something going wrong. Some peoples tend to eat just because they feel bored or they have nothing to do!
1. Childhood Obesity turned Dzhambulat into a Jumbo Child
2. Tia McCarthy – Miracle of Girl Who Never Ate Food for 10 years
In certain cases, medication for other treatments causes hunger due to which people start eating a lot. But satisfying your tongue results with multiple damages to various parts of the body.
Some of the negative effects of Excessive compulsive intake of food are:
- Weight gain and obesity
- People who suddenly put on weight tend to lose their confidence in their appearance and worry excessively about their social image.
- Overeating causes emotional distress as an excessive attachment to food puts you in embarrassing situations.
- Overeating affects your relationship with friends, family, relatives, and the social circle also.
- If you start eating high-calorie food, high-fat junk, it leads to other health disorders and ailments and causes serious damage to the digestive system.
- Oil levels in the body get affected. It can even disrupt your endocrine system which is one of the key systems of the human body. Everyone needs food to live, but there is a group of people who without intervention, could literally eat themselves to death, so beware of this.
1. Jessica- A Child Girl Who Can’t Sleep at Night
2. Michelle Kish- A Girl Suffering from Rare Genetic Disorder!